Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Test Pages

Last Week's voting was useful.  "Colonies of the White Coast" is the current working title for my project. Actual writing on the project has hit a bit of a standstill, but I am switching to writing a different section of the project in an effort to work around the current impasse.  Working out details of the world, and how the details will be put into print, however, has continued.  The end result may be terrible, but it will not be because I did not put a lot of thought into what I was doing.

As a bit of an inspiration, I thought doing a mock up of a couple of pages might be useful.  The text, of course, is still subject to editing.  Indeed, this may not be what the end product will look like at all, but it is what I think it will look like when I am done.  I have even done a test to see how the pages will convert to .pdf and it looked pretty good for a completely self-taught amateur.  Take a look and tell me what you think.


I think I have enough stock art to limit the
number of pages of unbroken text like
this one.
The Obelisk art: Some artwork copyrighted by Robert Hemminger, used with permission.
The Page Background: Publisher's Choice Quality Stock Art copyright Rick Hershey/Fat Goblin Games 
www.fatgoblingames.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment